Junior software developer
Time Shift is a supplier of energy storage systems for industrial applications. By reusing EV batteries and making them suitable for stationary energy storage, we give these batteries a second application.
You will work in a young team of hard-working people with a passion for technology, sustainability and the circular economy.
• Aid in development of the Energy Management System (EMS) software;
• Writing scripts for reading and logging data as well as controlling the EMS;
• Maintaining a data pipeline from remote systems to a central server and database;
• Database preparation and maintenance;
• Data visualization and analysis;
• Installing software on new systems and updating existing systems.
What do we require?
• Knowledge and experience in networking and IT infrastructure (4G wireless, VPN, API, HTTP, SSH, TCP/IP-modbus, CAN-bus);
• Knowledge and experience of LINUX, Windows OS, SQL (databases) and Python;
• Willingness to learn new software and networking methods as required;
• You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing;
• Experience and / or interest in the energy market is an advantage but not mandatory;
• Living in Arnhem or area (a maximum radius of 20km);
• Applying for a Certiﬁcate of Good Behavior (VOG) and signing a conﬁdentiality agreement are part of the application procedure.
What do we oﬀer?
• A young, dynamic organization in a unique industry;
• A full-time position with a prospect of permanent employment;
• Pension plan;
• 8% Holiday pay;
• The Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Technology applies.
On our website www.timeshift.nl you can ﬁnd more information about Time Shift. Should you wish to inquire about the application procedure please contact Vivian Mombarg. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 27 37 53 07. We look forward to receiving your application!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.