Project Manager 32-40 hours
Time Shift is a supplier of energy storage systems for industrial applications. By reusing EV batteries and making them suitable for stationary energy storage, we give these batteries a second application.
You will work in a young team of hard-working people with a passion for technology, sustainability and the circular economy. The work will mainly be to divide, structure and map the tasks for the projects. You will also set up a structure for tackling the projects.
What do we require?
• You have a diploma at MBO / HBO level in the direction of project management;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position and / or branch; 5 years is an advantage;
• You are eager to learn and resistant to stress;
• You have a hands-on mentality and you know how to get the best out of the team;
• You are creative in solving problems and you think along with the processes;
• You master the Dutch and/or English language in speech and writing;
• Experience and / or interest in the energy market is an advantage but not mandatory;
• Applying for a Certiﬁcate of Good Behavior (VOG) and signing a conﬁdentiality agreement are part of the application procedure.
What do we oﬀer?
• A young, dynamic organization in a unique industry;
• A full-time position with a prospect of permanent employment;
• Pension plan;
• 8% Holiday pay;
• The Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Technology applies.
On our website www.timeshift.nl you can ﬁnd more information about Time Shift. Should you wish to inquire about the application procedure please contact Vivian Mombarg. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 27 37 53 07. We look forward to receiving your application!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.